Wednesday, July 29, 2009

37 weeks and counting!!

So I am finally updating this thing and it will probaby be the last time until Adaiah Aaron arrives. I will try to get better with this thing when she gets here!! August 21 is approaching quickly and we are all set for her to join our family. Last week Shaun and I took lamaze, this past Monday we went and toured the hospital as well as preregistered for the big day! It is definitely getting harder to sleep at night and even harder to bend over! It sure will be nice to bend over again and not feel like I am going to burst! We go to the doctor tomorrow morning and as of Friday I will be 37 weeks along. Below are a couple belly pictures from this past Sunday and a few pictures of her room. We are waiting for her dresser to come in, but that is it!





4 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah!!! A post! The room looks great. Your belly looks great.. now, let's just meet this little one. Can't wait!

The Michna's said...

It's getting so close! I can't wait to hear the good news:) Your belly looks so cute!! I love the colors of the nursey.

PFinks78 said...

It feels like you're only "adaiah" way! Love the name.

Gina said...

Cute room! It looks great. 37 weeks now... full term. It could be any time now. Cooper came at 37 weeks. Can't wait to meet Adaiah!