Sunday, September 6, 2009

Adaiah Aaron Rezachek

So our baby girl is finally here! It is amazing how fast the time goes! She is already 17 days old and I am just getting my first post up of her! Adaiah Aaron was born Thursday, August 20 at 6:30 pm. She missed her due date by 5 1/2 hours! She weighed 6 lbs 9 oz and was 19.5 inches long. She has blue eyes and a lot of dark brown hair! She is an absolutely wonderful baby and Shaun and I could not be happier! She was very good to me during labor...I only had to push for an hour and 20 minutes and out she came. My contractions started at about 7:00 am..we had a doctors appointment that day at 9:45 am so we tried to hold off as long as we could, but they were getting closer together so we headed to our appointment a bit earlier and I was already 4 cm dilated! The doctor said you guys are going to have this baby today...we are sending you over to the hospital! I took the car over with Shaun and we were admitted by 9:50am. The contractions started to get more intense so I had an epidural, which slowed things down a bit. At 2:00pm I had my water broke and by 5:10pm I was pushing. The entire experience was so amazing! Here are a few pictures from the first couple days of her life...




Proud mom and dad and baby Adaiah!

Sweet baby girl!

Going home!

Uncle Shaun, Aunt Shannon, Mom & Adaiah

Proud Grandma & Grandpa Joyce

Proud Grandma & Grandpa Rezachek

Sleepy Girl

No comments: